8 Apr 2014

INSPIRATION: APRIL


It's been a while since I shared what is currently ticking my boxes; hence the creation of another new monthly series, showcasing my inspirations for the month ahead.

April is the official start of Spring: the trees are blossoming, flowers are peeking out from the long-cold ground and we can final shed our coats and tights. I'm looking forward to potting plants for my patio, seeking out cherry blossom and just generally hanging out in the sunshine. Long loose layers and thin cotton dresses are calling my name. An oversized denim jacket and a new felt fedora are squirming around at the top of my wishlist, eagerly awaiting my next pay-day. Get me to the garden centre.

Photos by: Carissa Gallow, Zara, unknown, Elizabeth Suzann, Jeff Luker, & Other Stories, Melissa Sonico, Filipa Alves, unknown, & Other Stories, Bethany Olson, Molly Steele, unknown, unknown, Zara, & Other Stories











5 comments

  1. <3 <3 <3 I have included you on my list of "most inspiring blogs" on my blog :) <3<3<3 I love specially your posts about outdoor!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing! Thank you :)

    I'm heading over to your blog right now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! I scrolled past the first photo and was like "wait, that's me!" I haven't seen that photo before, but I remember when it was taken. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It's a lovely photo, I really love Carissa's work. It seems like all of the photographers I admire in California know each other! x

      Delete