12 Apr 2015

PHOTOGRAPHY // COLOUR PALETTE


I'm a sucker for colour. Vibrant pops of tangerine, candy pink and sky blue are guaranteed to make me stop in my tracks when scrolling through my Instagram feed. I also love nothing better than discovering a carefully curated feed with an exquisite balance of colour and composition, with a distinctive theme.

Four of my favourite Instagram accounts also happen to be close friends (and sisters), whose accounts not only flow seamlessly standing alone, but also slot together perfectly as an overall set. These talented Canadians recently took a trip to Palm Springs and LA, land of minimal modernist architecture and bright bursts of colour, and my index finger soon became strained from the amount of double-tapping.

Image 1 @monicamoraru / Image 2 @mtischer / Image 3 @themelodyh / Image 4 @gabrielahansolo




1 comment